We have created a learning environment that offers children in this program an opportunity to further develop their sense of independence, as well as key social and communication skills.
Our self and group play sessions assist personal development and promote sharing while our small group circle activities introduce children to the alphabet, numbers, science and art in a fun and engaging way – ensuring your child is well prepared in all core aspects of the curriculum from a young age.
Our Twos Curriculum
- Alphabet: learning ABC’s through repetition and rhyme
- Shapes: introduction of shapes through play and rhyme
- Colors: learning color names and exploring color following a weekly theme
- Mathematics: learning numbers with blocks and counting to 10 through group activity
- Daily life: days of the week, weather and the seasons
- Art: weekly art class to encourage creativity and self-expression
- Pretend play: learning through imaginative and role play
- Science: introduction to insects through exploration and play